It's hard to believe there are only 16 days of summer left... where did the summer go???? While I can't complain too much because I have had my share of summer adventure (NASCAR races, camping fun, pool time and motorcycle trips etc.), it IS hard to let go!
I have learned sooooo... much this summer from teacher blogs and have really enjoyed trying my hand at it! Not to mention my new addiction to pinterest...WOW! I could spend hours.
Now... how do you choose which of the many WONDERFUL ideas to implement?????
These are my "plans":
1. Implement a more structured multiplication facts daily homework program.
2. Make 6 crate seats for guided reading table.
3. Use anchor charts more....I have found many wonderful models on pinterest.
4. Improve my writing workshop with Lucy Calkins Units of Study.
5. Do more hands on science experiments and utilize interactive science notebooks better.
6. Integrate technology seamlessly throughout my curriculum.
OK...I'm overwhelmed even typing it. This is only my 2nd year in 4th grade. I taught kindergarten and first grade for my 1st 17 years. So...... look out 2nd year of fourth grade... here I come! Thank you all for your sharing of wonderful ideas!